Sunday, October 7, 2007

You Need A Domain Name!

Hi all, I've just bought a domain name and a hosting service. Great, you will see The Millionaire Secrets in a brand new home very soon. So what makes me so wanted to purchase my own domain name for this blog? This is because I've been blogging for almost 5 months now. However, I'm still not yet making any money out of my blog.

And I feel that it is the time for me to switch to my own domain name, no more dot blogspot. You know, actually I'm quite regret because I didn't purchase a domain name from the very beginning when I started this blog. Yea, although I can change it to my own domain now, but then all the links which link to here will be kinda waste. Because I will have to redirect them all to my new domain names. And I'm sure that my Technorati ranking will fall.

However, I've learn a lot these few months in blogging. The Millionaire Secrets even achieve the top #1 in Yahoo! search engine! And top 10 in Google! I've never thought of this before. I got it to the top of search engine for the keywords that I wanted. And the keyword is, 'millionaire secret', which has at least 8,000 searches each month.

Now I already know how I can make it to the top of search engine, and I believe that I too can make it once again with this new domain name for The Millionaire Secrets. And thanks for your support.

What did I learn from this incident is that, one, you must have your own domain name. If you are serious in blogging and you want to make more money with your blog, then you will need a domain name, your very own domain name. It is cheap to have one. Trust me, if you are serious in blogging, then the domain and hosting fee is nothing, you can earn back very soon.

Two, plan your blogging strategies carefully. It is because I never plan it carefully, I never know that I will becomes so passion in blogging, that is why I blog for almost 5 months, but still make nothing out from my blog. Therefore now you know, you must have a clear plan and goal to success in blogging.

These are the two things that I've learn. I hope you will not walk my path, but learn from my failure. To Your Success.
Source: The Millionaire Secret

No comments: