Thursday, October 4, 2007

Big Changes In This Month

Hi, this is me, Shawn. If you are reading this, thanks a lot for spending your precious time here. Actually there are a few things that I would like to announce for today. Lately I'm very busy with my project in my studies. Me and my group mates have been asked to design a computer lab, which involves a lot of calculation. And the submission date is this friday.

Ok, here are some points that I'm going to let you know about The Millionaire Secrets. I will buy a domain name for this blog. Therefore, no more .blogspot anymore in november. But the domain name that I wanted was owned. www.themillionairesecrets.com was purchased by somebody else. But www.themillionairesecrets.net is available. So do you think that I should buy this domain? Or should I change my domain name? You opinion will be great to advice me.

Another big change is that I'm going to switch to WordPress. WordPress has got much more plugins and I wanted to get more serious in my make more money project now. I want to fully optimized my blog. I never use WordPress before, thus it will be a challenging task for me to cope with.

There is one thing you need to know, if I change the domain name, means that all the links that you link to The Millionaire Secrets will change. Or maybe I will redirect all the links to the new domain. Well, I will get all of this done this month. I want to have a fully optimized blog to make more money. Thanks for your supporting. Stay tune.
To Your Success,
Shawn
Source: The Millionaire Secret

No comments: